Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's grow up once again....

Okay, by now all of you have seen 3IDIOTS and so have I. I have also gone a step further and made the unforgivable mistake of watching the dreadful cam rip, the reasons were many, I didn't find anyone to go to the hall with me :( and I was just taking a sneak peek when I just couldn't close it.
After having watched it :

1. "Your heart says Aal Izz Well and your mind says Ghanta Aal Izz Well".

2. You wonder how after downplaying Mr. PriceTag (Suhas) they sell branded 3IDIOTS merchandise at Pantaloons.

3. If you are a girl you want that red scooter and wouldn't mind wearing your grandmom's watch because the powers have spoken and it is all very cool.

4. And if you are a guy I don't really know what you might want, maybe the blue underwear.

5. If you are a parent with a child in engineering or medical college ( not school man...that is for the US) you might have asked your child about ragging.

6. I hope you haven't tried the salt water trick on anyone.

For me though the most important thing was the song "Give me some sunshine". Most of us would want to be young again. This has been especially true for me in the third year, not has a day passed by when I haven't wished that I could be in second year again. Second year in college was not all that good for me. Not that I really mind staying in a four seater room. If I were back in second year again I would have to practically share the bed with Hyperlink to
Avishek Basu Mallick and his weapons of mass destruction. I would also have to listen to Anuj and his Munch-ing stories. Sadly we can't go back to our childhood once again but there are a lot of things that can make us feel like a child again. These things vary from person person but here are the things that make me feel like a child again.

Being a child is about being naturally stupid as you might not know about the dangers of certain things. So in a way being a child would be like trying to get yourself killed without knowing that you might. So here are my top favourites.

1. When it comes to getting yourself killed nothing comes close to a superbike, nothing. So for Rs.14 lakh ( to which I have saved around Rs.14.5 ) you can get yourself a Yamaha R1 which can kill you for sure.

2. You can go as a passenger on a fighter jet but that is almost impossible to achieve in India unless you are the president or something.

3. You can go skydiving.

4. If you have enough money you can go to Amsterdam for a wild night, no Las Vegas couldn't do it. It has to be Amsterdam.

5. You can get yourself a supercar or a hypercar.

6. You can get yourself a two seater Cessna and someone mad enough to sit on the second seat.

7. You can try to rob a bank.

8. You can lease an empty field and buy some explosives and stuff to blow up.

9. You can get a super luxury recliner.

10. You can go scuba diving with sharks.

Add yours..

3 comments:

  1. you can kill your room mate who has a bichi marka smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thought. But The movie 3 IDIOTS cannot be compared with any other movie. It was too good.

    ReplyDelete