Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oxymora not Oxymorons.

Few of my most favourite Oxymora :

AMONG THE FIRST
APPEAR INVISIBLE
AWFULLY NICE
BIG MINORITY
COLD AS HELL
DETAILED SUMMARY
ENTIRE PORTION
OPEN SECRET

Why don't they make the whole airplane out of that black box stuff?
We are not anticipating any emergencies.
May I ask a question?
Christ was born in year 4 B.C.
Thank God I'm an Atheist.
Seriously, you need to lighten up.
I always advise people never to give advice. -- P. G. Wodehouse
A joke is a very serious thing. -- Winston Churchill
A little pain never hurt anyone.
My answer is "Maybe", and that's final...
I never eat before breakfast.
A woman met a man walking along the street wearing only one shoe. 'Just lost a shoe?' she asked. He answered, 'Nope, just found one'.
A woman met a man walking along the street wearing only one shoe. 'Just lost a shoe?' she asked. He answered, 'Nope, just found one'.

1 comment:

  1. the post is a good one one might like it
    the post is a good one one might hit you

    ReplyDelete